Bill Due planner stickers with room for what you're paying, the amount due, and a checkbox to mark its been paid.
• No of stickers: One sheet of 20 stickers
• Sticker Size: 3.8cm x 1.3cm high , about 1½" x ½"
• Sheet size: Medium 12.2cm x 17cm, that's about 4¾ " x 6¾"
• Sticker material: Premium removable matte vinyl OR Permanent Paper
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗹 - Original
• The original KHDStickers material
• The brightest colours, and most colour selections.
• Opaque - you cannot see under.
• Removable from most materials for up to 12 months
• Use permanent markers like Sharpie Ultra Fine, recommended (not pen), Sakura Microperms, and some ballpoint pens.
• Water resistant
• Permanent silky smooth paper
• Slightly translucent - you may be able to see what is under the sticker.
• Colours coordinate with vinyl colours - as it is a different material, there will naturally be some differences between vinyl and paper.
• Use almost any pen including most gel pens.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀
KHDStickers make a wide variety of planner stickers that may be used with most planners and dot journals. They are printed in our small studio workshop in the Camden district of NSW Australia.
KHDStickers uses premium removable matte vinyl, or for stickers that you can write on, a choice of removable vinyl or a permanent silky smooth paper.
Vinyl stickers can be removed or repositioned on most papers for up to 12 months, and come in our 3 colourways and indivual colours. Permanent Markers are the prefered pen.
Paper, where offered, is permanent. You can use almost any pen with paper stickers.
For over 8 years, KHDStickers make a wide variety of planner stickers that may be used with most planners and dot journals. They are printed in our small studio workshop in the Camden district of NSW Australia.