Enjoy summer vibes with a fun and practical weekly sticker kit designed for vertical planners with a 1.5" or 38mm column width. Coordinating with other KHDSticker colours making it easy to mix and match. Your stickers are available on your choice of paper, and you can select 1 or all the sheets.
Extra washi tapes and coordinating date dots are additional items - you may have more than enough in your collection, or just need to add them now.
Plus your choice of paper- either the original repositionable vinyl or permanent paper.
Your choice of sheet 1, sheet 2, or both. Sized for columns 1.5" or 38mm wide. See pictures for details of stickers included.
8 Washi Strip Stickers, all 16.6cm / 6.5" wide. Heights vary between 6mm /0.25" and 19mm/0.75" high. Recommended to select the same paper type as your main kit.
3 months of dates 1 to 31 in the coordinating font. All are 6.5mm/0.25" wide and designed to fit the date cover boxes. Recommended to select the same paper type as your main kit.
𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗞𝗛𝗗𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀
This kit uses KHD Sticker colours Apple, Dusty Pink, Light Blue, Sunshine and Pink Lemonade
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗹 - Original
• The original KHDStickers material
• The brightest colours, and most colour selections.
• Opaque - you cannot see under.
• Removable from most materials for up to 12 months
• Use permanent markers like Sharpie Ultra Fine, recommended (not pen), Sakura Microperms, and some ballpoint pens.
• Water resistant
• Permanent silky smooth paper
• Slightly translucent - you may be able to see what is under the sticker.
• Colours coordinate with vinyl colours - as it is a different material, there will naturally be some differences between vinyl and paper.
• Use almost any pen including most gel pens.
KHDStickers uses premium removable matte vinyl, or for stickers that you can write on, a choice of removable vinyl or a permanent silky smooth paper.
Vinyl stickers can be removed or repositioned on most papers for up to 12 months, and come in our 3 colourways and indivual colours. Permanent Markers are the prefered pen.
Paper, where offered, is permanent. You can use almost any pen with paper stickers.
For over 8 years, KHDStickers make a wide variety of planner stickers that may be used with most planners and dot journals. They are printed in our small studio workshop in the Camden district of NSW Australia.