Matches with Happy Birthday Kit 9211
Fun functional stickers that coordinate with the Happy Birthday kit, or perhaps use them alone to add bright colours to your pages.
Plus your choice of paper - either the original repositionable vinyl or permanent paper.
• Stickers are 3.8cm / 1.5" wide that fit most standard vertical planners, though they can be used with most others.
• Sheet size is small 12 x 8cm / that's around 4.5" x 3.25"
Select your choice of sheets, or all 8 at a discounted price.
𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗞𝗛𝗗𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀
This kit uses KHD Sticker colours Pink, Apple, Light Blue, Lilac and touches of sunshine.
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗹 - Original
• The original KHDStickers material
• The brightest colours, and most colour selections.
• Opaque - you cannot see under.
• Removable from most materials for up to 12 months
• Use permanent markers like Sharpie Ultra Fine, recommended (not pen), Sakura Microperms, and some ballpoint pens.
• Water resistant
• Permanent silky smooth paper
• Slightly translucent - you may be able to see what is under the sticker.
• Colours coordinate with vinyl colours - as it is a different material, there will naturally be some differences between vinyl and paper.
• Use almost any pen including most gel pens.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀
KHDStickers make a wide variety of planner stickers that may be used with most planners and dot journals. They are printed in our small studio workshop in the Camden district of NSW Australia. All of our stickers can be repositioned for up to 12 months on most papers giving you confidence as you plan. Plus vinyl stickers are water-resistant.
KHDStickers uses premium removable matte vinyl, or for stickers that you can write on, a choice of removable vinyl or a permanent silky smooth paper.
Vinyl stickers can be removed or repositioned on most papers for up to 12 months, and come in our 3 colourways and indivual colours. Permanent Markers are the prefered pen.
Paper, where offered, is permanent and is available in Life, Sweets, and Neutral colourways only. You can use almost any pen with paper stickers.
For over 7 years, KHDStickers make a wide variety of planner stickers that may be used with most planners and dot journals. They are printed in our small studio workshop in the Camden district of NSW Australia.